Custom Web Design
Custom designs are made just for you and your content—not from templates. They are hand–coded and prepared to fit your content and business needs.
Pricing starts at $2,000, depending on what you need. You will receive a quote before the work starts, so you know what to plan for.
Included with Every Custom Web Design:
- Photo Gallery or Slide Show (optional)
- A slide show or photo gallery for your home page, portfolio, or other page.
- You own your website
- Some big companies don’t let you take your site with you if you want to move to a new hosting company, but here, you own it. It’s yours, as it should be.
- You own your domain
- You will be the official Registrant because I will give you resources to register it yourself (at the time of this writing, one year is about $12) .
- User–friendly navigation system
- It’s essential that your visitors find what they need easily, so your menu system will be given particular attention.
- XML sitemap
- This is not the Sitemap page you see on websites. Instead, it is a specially coded file to make your web pages easy to find by Google and other search engines.
More Free Options, Upon Request:
- Contact form
- A simple contact form will be added, by request.
- Social media integration
- I’ll add your FaceBook, Twitter, and other social media information. I have a lovely selection of icons, and will get the best I can find to match your site.
- Google Analytics
- If you want to track visitor patterns, let’s set you up with a Google Analytics account.
- HTML sitemap
- A visual sitemap page (in addition to the xml page noted above) is included, and suggested for larger sites.
- Ongoing web support
- For continuing clients, I make myself available for those quick questions that come up down the road, such as questions about FaceBook page and blogs, Paypal and shopping carts, etc. However, consultations and research projects will need to be scheduled, and charged hourly.